Congratulations @yet_another_fork_in_the_road . . Today is a year to the day I s…


Congratulations @yet_another_fork_in_the_road . . Today is a year to the day I started a Ketogenic way of eating. (The word diet still bugs the crap out of me. Yeah I know anything we eat is a diet. There are a handful of words that make my skin crawl – diet obese overweight and some others…) It has been a roller coaster of a year. So many ups and downs. So much introspection. I have learned a lot about myself. I dont know if its willpower as much as I feel like Im daring myself to keep going. I feel like I have crossed into a new realm and I have no idea what to expect next. Thats okay. It has been and continues to be confronting as hell. Fortunately I have an amazing husband and I have a gym membership. When my crazy rears its ugly head my husband listens to me and then Im able to go put my earbuds in and tear it up on the treadmill. I had no specific goals for this year other than healthy. Ive achieved that. I see the doc in a couple of weeks. I dont know how much lower my blood sugar can get but Im excited to see. I may even let them weigh me which would be a first. I have never let them weigh me. I have always just told them my weight. I dont have particular goals for this year. Just more of the same really. More healthy. More figuring out what works and what doesnt. I definitely need to figure out some weight training to deal with the deflated parts of my body – skin that was once filled with fat is well not. And so it goes. Thank you for following me and for being so great! Ohh I almost forgot. For those who watch my YouTube videos I did WIN that DietBet after all. That dang 1 pound came off just in time. HW – 385lbs (2002) Keto SW – 325 2/5/2018 CW – 243 2/5/2019 GW – none #keto #ketojourney #transformationtuesday #nonscalevictory #nsv #ketotransformation #beforeandduringweightloss #beforeandafter #loveyourbody #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #dietbetnsv #youcandohardthings . . . . . . . . . . #ketolife #ketolifestyle #lowcarb #weightlossmotivation #oprah #plussizefitness #fattofit #progressnotperfection #bodypositive #weightlossjourney #extremeweightloss #selfacceptance #lowcarblifestyle #strongnotskinny #loveyourself



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…