You do not need to count calories but having the awareness that all calories cou…


You do not need to count calories but having the awareness that all calories count & understanding your calorie requirements is the most important thing you can do when it comes to changing your body composition/trying to lose fat Repost @chrisduncanfitness Once you get your head around how many carbs fats and protein you need for your goal you can approach your food with a more open mind – For example today I had a full tub of ice cream that measured in at only 320 calories. Ice cream is often thought of as a bad or cheat food but this particular variety actually had less calories than a serving of mixed nuts – I was much more fulfilled after satisfying my craving through having some ice cream than if I forced myself to have some nuts and probably not even enjoy them. – And the best part is I definitely wont have a desire to binge eat if Im satisfying myself every day by eating something I actually enjoy. Flexibility for the win – – #weightloss #weightlosstips #weightlossfood #calories #caloriecount #caloriedeficit #caloriecounting #countingcalories #losingweight #lowcalorie #lowcalories #dieting #diettips #dietfood #diethelp #ifitfitsyourmacros #iifym #flexiblediet #flexibledieting #protein #fitnesstips #fitness #cleaneating #cleanfood #iifymmeals



Source by ashantilineman

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…