Are you eating ENOUGH? This week I will be creating a video focused around whet…
Are you eating ENOUGH? This week I will be creating a video focused around whether or not youre eating or absorbing e n o u g h nutrients. I cant tell you how many women I see lose their periods or have hormonal imbalances simply because their delicate body is shunting resources away from their reproductive organs. This is a protection method when the body doesnt think its nourished enough! It is crucial to have 3 balanced meals a day and ensure youre getting in/absorbing enough food to maintain your lifestyle! Age gender lifestyle Exercise studying recovery inflammation stress sickness and more all influence the amount of calories you need. Take this time to reflect Do I eat 3 meals a day that include protein carbohydrate and healthy fats? Do I eat enough carbohydrates in a day? Is my gut healthy enough to be absorbing all of my nutrients? Let me know your thoughts! Have your hormones been affected by under nourishing? Id love to hear your story below! I personally am still trying to regulate my period since trying keto… the reduction in carbs for 3 weeks back in December m e s s e d me up! – – #ketoliving#ketogirl#journeytohealth#wellnessblogger#victoriabc#vancouverblogger#igtvchannel#videocomingsoon#undereating#nourishyourhormones#nourishyourbody#healthadvocate#happyhormones#hormonehealth#overallwellness#eatfood#foodrelationship#guthealthy#bodyawareness#healthliteracy#eatmore#wholefoodsdiet#listentoyourbody#fuelyourbodyright#healthyperiod#periodhealth

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น