Lets talk for a second. I weighed in for the dietbet at 285. A week later i weig…


Lets talk for a second. I weighed in for the dietbet at 285. A week later i weighed in for accountability update and was 276. I weighed in today at 279. Yes i cheated 2 days ago. I will also be coming into shark week any moment. I took measurements bc i know the scale is not the only way to determine my weight loss. This is the part that people dont talk about. I know next week Ill prob even be back down to the 274. We fluctuate weight so much. Ill be incorporating exercise in just a few days. Im pretty excited. Just waiting for my husband to be cleared. Anyways. I am just trying to be honest. Thats all i got. #weightlosstransformation #weightlossjourney #weightloss #losingweight #fat #fatloss #lchf #lowcarb #ketodiet #ketotransformation #keto #ketoweightloss #ketocommunity #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…