The first time I went on a diet I was 10 – it was the Scarsdale diet. At the tim…
The first time I went on a diet I was 10 – it was the Scarsdale diet. At the time I had a babysitting job – so every day when I went to work I ate as much crap as I could. And so it began. I have been a serial dieter for a long time. In my early twenties I did weight watchers and lost over 100 pounds. But I was hungry all the time. All.the.time. And when I began to get loose and free with my points – I gained it all back – plus another 100 for good measure. The first time I tried low carb was about 12 years ago. I lost 75 pounds. But I still had the treat myself mindset. The it’s okay to take a break mindset. My next foray began in 2009 – still in the same mindset – and I gained and lost the same 20-30 pounds over the next 5 years. I knew low carb worked. I just didn’t have the mindset to allow myself to make it work. When finally a flip was switched. And I saw carbs for what they were – an addiction. And I treat them – and myself – that way. 35 years later and I have finally found my solution. For me – I will not cheat. I avoid eating processed foods (meaning if a label says it’s low carb it most likely has a chemical shitstorm of ingredients that I am better off avoiding). I avoid artificial sweeteners. I need to lift weights. I am determined to succeed. To be healthy. And happy Stats: starting weight 400 current weight 222; total lost 178; time: 16 months. #transformationtuesday #transformation #motivation #realfood #cleaneating #eatclean #exercise #extremeweightloss #diet #ilost100lbs #100poundclub #150poundclub #100poundsdown #150poundsdown #workout #weightloss #weighttraining #weightwatchers #weightlossjourney #gym #goals #noexcuses #lchf #lowcarb #keto #ketofam #ketosis #ketocrew #atkins #paleo by keto.katrina

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น