Throwback to the day when I met my idol maria emmerich! She inspires me from day…
Throwback to the day when I met my idol maria emmerich! She inspires me from day 1. Many people love her or look up to her for many reasons. My reasons are many but at the top of the list is knowledge! She gave me tools to succeed. When u know WHY you are doing something / WHY certain ways work while others do not / HOW your diet impacts not only your weight but also your health / WHAT is good for you and what isn’t… then it’s a whole new ball game. Then you have a true MOTIVATION and there is no stopping you. There is no finish line… your goal is living healthy happy more fulfilling life… AND MARIA NOT ONLY SHARES THAT KNOWLEDGE IN HER BOOKS BUT SETS AN EXAMPLE BY LIVING IT. Maria I know our paths will cross again but until then I am forever grateful for meeting you at the ketocon so I could hug u and thank you in person for everything you did for me without even realizing it. Keep on touching lives around you and sharing your gift. #under20carbs #keto #ketogenic #carbfree #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #fitnesspal #dieting #highfatlowcarb #highfatdiet #needmotivation #loseweịght #CF #lchf #ketolifestyle #primal #Atkins #fitness #ketotips #ketoporn #ketosis #crossfit #healthyliving #intermittentfasting #cancerwarrior #cancerawareness #fightcancerwithketo #ketolife #bulletproofdiet

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น