#Repost @ketodiet_app I love cookbooks especially those from my favourite keto …
#Repost @ketodiet_app I love cookbooks especially those from my favourite keto bloggers! I can’t wait to get my hands on Vanessa’s new cookbook! Link to preorder is in the bio . #Repost Ketogenic Girl IT IS OFFICIAL- WE JUST WENT TO PRINT!!! CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?!! What an exciting week! The last months weeks and days have been beyond demanding and hectic getting every last detail in for every recipe and editing and triple verifying macro calculations even to re-doing the cover image but it is ALL DONE!!! Over 150 recipes at the final count and 350 pages! . Full steam ahead now to the BOOK TOUR STARTING NOVEMBER 8! Announcing all of the dates and venues ASAP as I cannot wait to meet as many of our amazing #ketofam as possible! link in my profile to check it out in Amazon! . Very special thank yous to Megan Ramos @ketodiet_app @healthfulpursuit @johnlimanskymd and Dr Jeffry Gerber for their considered and thoughtful endorsements on the cover! I love having you as a part of my book! Also thank you to all my 28 Day challenge members who shared their incredible health transformations and testimonials many of which we were able to feature in the book!! #KetoEssentials #keto #ketobook #ketogenic #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #lchf #lowcarb #ketolife #ketogenic #ketorecipes #ketofood #ketogenic #ketoweightloss #ketodiet #lchf #lowcarb #keto #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketodiet #paleo #glutenfree #lchfdiet #ketosis

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น