Lunch prepped for the next two days at work. Im someone that once I find somethi…


Lunch prepped for the next two days at work. Im someone that once I find something I enjoy I can literally eat it multiple days in a row and this is my current fave for work _____ Cauli-mash with bacon and a hard boiled egg _____ My first meal of the day is always after 11am with how my intermittent fasting schedule falls. I try and get as many of my carbs/cals in to this meal so that I dont have a heap of carbs at the end of the day _____ #diet #fitness #fitspo #fitspiration #fitnessjourney #fitnessmotivation #intermittentfasting #if #keto #ketocommunity #ketonz #ketofam #ketolife #ketodiet #ketoweightloss #ketotransformation #lowcarb #losingweight #lowcarbcommunity #lchf #myweightloss #myweightlossjourney #progress #shredding #transformation #weightloss #weightlossblogger #weightlossjourney #weightlosssupport #weightlosstransformation



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…