KETO NO CHEATS DAY 1. NO TRACKING MACROS. Just visually calculating on staying u…


KETO NO CHEATS DAY 1. NO TRACKING MACROS. Just visually calculating on staying under 20 net carbs a day. I had a rough night after my indulgence from last night but Im ok today and ready to get started with another challenge for myself. Let me just say how grateful I am to have my husband by my side and that I have such amazing support here. I know that a cheat is not the end of the world but it had really gotten to me. My apologies to everyone that got to see the mess of me last night . Then my husband started pointing so many things out that made me feel so much better. He reminded me that my initial challenge was to not have any cheats until we went on vacation to California which we did a month ago and yet I decided to challenge myself to keep going. Once he said that I just felt all the weight come off my chest and I was able to sleep. Still woke up with the most swollen eyes and feeling sick . This morning I had symptoms of a terrible hang over after that cheat: headache nausea tummy ache etc. I would test my ketones but feel like it would be a waste of a strip knowing that I cheated so I will test in about 3-4 days just to see if I have put myself back in Ketosis. I started my morning with 2 strips of @farmerjohnla thick cut bacon eggs topped with Joseph Traderman everything but the bagel seasoning 1/2 avocado ring holding some cherry tomatoes and fried cheese cubes with lemon juice. To drink I had my coffee with Pyure sweetener from Walmart and about 2 oz of @premierprotein Caramel flavor shake. If anyone wants to join in on no cheats lets do this! . #weighin #workout #fitness #gym #fitfam #gym #ketobreakfast #foodporn #picoftheday #pictureoftheday #weightlossmotivation #gains #fat2fit #noexcuses #yum #wonderwoman #foodjournal #transformation #createhistory



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…