Another great workout @realhotyoganj with Kerri Goldman first thing Sunday morni…


Another great workout @realhotyoganj with Kerri Goldman first thing Sunday morning in my usual fasted state. Feeling the hunger so I packed myself a quality keto ‘snack’ to fuel me along for the day started by a trip to Piermont for Down To Earth Farmers Markets to pick up some wonderfully organic produce. I use the term ‘snack’ lightly because what you see displayed is actually a little over 1000 calories. I emphasize this because portion control is a factor that many people fail to recognize in their lives. We underestimate how much we’ve eaten over the course of the day because often the snacks we consume are so nutritionally void or hyperpalatable that our bodies crave more of it or seek the satisfaction of what they truly require. The calorie/nutrient dense foods I’m having (64g protein 13g carbohydrates 81g fats) will keep me satiated throughout the afternoon without the crash normally associated with a higher carb meal. I won’t have to rush home or make an emergency pit stop to refuel my depleted energy stores. That’s the freedom a ‘snack’ like this allows me. #keto #ketomeals #ketosnack #lchf #lchfdiet #lowcarbhighfat #primal #lowcarb #eatclean #cleaneating #cleaneats #fatforfuel #fatfueled #lowcarblifestyle #fasting #intermittentfasting #healthylifestyle #ketodietapp



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…