Started watching this documentary on Fasting.I’ve seen a few now and this is one…


Started watching this documentary on Fasting.I’ve seen a few now and this is one of the better ones I’ve seen.I’ve incorporated intermittent fasting into my low carb no refined sugars lifestyle (keto pretty much) and seen some great results particularly with the type 2 diabetes. I’ve gradually worked my way to the one meal a day level but didn’t jump right to that.Started the keto back in January and as I became fat adapted (or keto adapted as many say) I cut out all snacks between my 3 mealsgradually moved to 2 meals by having a later breakfast and earlier dinner then eventually just one meal which I typically have somewhere between 3 and 4 o’clock. The key was to get fat adapted first so that the hunger was not an issue.When I tell somebody that is not familiar with any of this that I eat only once a day they look like there mind is blown and can’t understand how it’s even possible.They don’t realize that the hunger DOES go away when you go low carb or keto first. I try to eat a large enough meal to satiate myself with good healthy fats and nutrients while drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. I’m not a doctor or nutritionist but this is how I have learned to do this over the past months.I wouldn’t recommend jumping right to one meal a day especially if you are not eating in a low carb/keto way.If you’re still a sugar burner you will probably be in for a world of hurt trying to just eat once a day. Don’t take my word for it though.Check out the documentary.It’s available to watch for free on Amazon Prime if you have that.Dr. Fung is one of the people that appears in the movie.I’ve read his books and watched videos on YouTube that he has done.He’s a great source of information if you’re trying to learn about fasting. Of course it’s always a good idea to talk with your own doctor before making any dramatic eating or nutrition changes. . . . . . #weightloss #wonderfulweightloss #weightlossstory #naturalweightloss #justeatrealfood #keto #weightlossjourney #lowcarb#ketogeniclifestyle #ketogeniclife #ketogenicliving #ketoresults #eatfattolosefat #omad #onemealaday #sugarfree #fasting #intermittentfasting #



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…