So many victories from this 45 day challenge! Thanks for bearing with all of th…


So many victories from this 45 day challenge! Thanks for bearing with all of the posts. To further explain: 1.) I joked that I have more energy and want to workout more but cant really due to my disc herniations atm. 2.) Dont get me wrong weight loss is a rollercoaster – but I consistently headed down which Ive never felt as in control of as I do now. 3.) Fasting is my new BFF. You will yo-yo w/o it!! 4.) It was SO counterintuitive to learn to eat more fat. I mean a lot of fat. But we as humans MUST do this again for total body health. 5.) I just feel better. I actually felt healthiest after the 60 hour fast too. 6.) Im pretty sure gluten is not my friend. Had a good baby before? I hated that feeling. Rarely felt that way during this challenge! Now suspect of corn… 7.) I dream again! Nuff said. 8.) This is all about learning how I can be my healthiest & happiest self. I love all of the big & little things you learn as you go. Knowledge is truly power. 9.) I just feel more confident. Yes weight loss helps that but the knowledge that I am in control of this finally – and taking step after step towards my goals Nd knowing once I get there Ill know how to stay there? Priceless. #ahodges45daychallenge #keto #ketodiet #ketoweightloss #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #lowcarbhighfat #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #lchf #lchfdiet #weightloss #weightlossjourney #lchfweightloss #lchfweightlossjourney #ketofam #ketomom #ketolifestyle #ketogeniclifestyle #fasting #progress #glutenfree #intermittentfasting #theobesitycode #grainbrain #themagicpill #sugarfree #health #wellness



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…