Not a pretty post but being Keto-carnivore at the moment – this be the current r…


Not a pretty post but being Keto-carnivore at the moment – this be the current reality I say Keto-carnivore as Im now on day 6 of a heavily carnivore influenced diet . I feel like cutting out vegetables/nuts would be overkill at present – when only a week ago I ended a short carb run and went off-piste indulging in some Ben & Jerrys Further I do still believe that for most people most vegetables would do more good than harm. What I hope to better understand in time is just how necessary they are in the context of a carnivore diet. . The current plan does represent my most strict plan in the journey thus far – with this being more of an elimination diet of quite literally everything as opposed to strict Keto where anything goes providing those carbs are kept low. . The past few days have been real productive with good energy – am currently on day 6. Had a tired/foggy spell yesterday afternoon – possibly down to the lack of electrolytes over the prior 48 hours possibly down to raspberries eaten at lunch possibly the heat (it was 30 degrees!). . Hard to say but it had me walking around the supermarket tempted to crack and consume something relatively low-carb like a dairy-free coconut based drink. With the many ingredients within it would only widen the potential culprits in future energy lapses. So I abstained and added an extra condition to my current plan: only whole non-processed foods. . So its to be very little aside from meat water nuts and occasional vegetables. Only other additions are a couple supplements over the week such as fish oil multi-vitamin and electrolytes . Have fasted every day over the past week including weekends now and have found it surprisingly easy. Lunch yesterday was the pictured meal: grass-fed burgers rib-eye steak chorizo and the superfood which beats em all: calf liver. Happy Monday! . #eatfatlosefat #ketojourney #ketolondon #fatadapted #ketofoods #primal #fooddairy #paleo #IF #ketogram #foodporn #lowcarbliving #brainfoods #ketodiet #ketones #carnivore #carnivorediet #intermittentfasting #fasting #zeroapp



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

How Does a Low Carb Diet Affect Cognitive Function? | Ketones are the byproducts…

Lets Have a #realtalk from the eyes of Smam. Just like any other girl it seems I…

Good thing that a keto diet allows for things like cream cheese and bacon. Afte…