I started Keto and Intermittent fasting as a result of steady weight gain due to…
I started Keto and Intermittent fasting as a result of steady weight gain due to thyroid issues. After stumbling across a Keto/IF video on YouTube 6 months ago – the rest is history. This is what worked for me! 1. I Prayed. Alot: I spent/spend a lot of time in prayer asking for strength discipline and consistency to sustain me on this health journey. Where I am weak God is strong! 2. I Got Clear: I got super clear on my why and super clear that this was not going to be a quick fix but a journey. 3. I Researched: I personally did a lot of research to make sure I really understood the science behind Keto before starting and this is what has helped me to maintain this lifestyle long term. Dr. Bergs YouTube videos are a great place to start. 4. I Learned The Foods: I learned about macros the proper ratios to & what foods to eat/avoid to support my Keto lifestyle. I personally do not track my macros & calories but if you are just starting out there are many apps like Carb manager that can help you stay on track. 5. I Cleared Out My Cabinets & Fridge: I completely cleared out my fridge and cabinets to remove all temptation. I know me and I knew I needed a reset / clean slate in order to be successful. 6. I Ignored the Naysayers: Nuff said. 7. I Put in the work. I just keep going at it Sis every day. And when I mess up I brush myself off and keep going. #keto #ketodiet #ketolife #intermittentfasting #ketoweightloss #ketosis #mealprep #ketodiet #lowcarb #ketoliving #ketorecipes #healthyfat #nosugar #fatburner #eatcleantraindirty #grainfree #eatfatlosefat #IF #intermittentfasting #ketogenic #ketogenicliving #ketolifestyle #ketomeals #lowcarbdiet #lowcarblifestyle #ketolifestyle #ketogenicdiet #ketofam #malicadoesketo

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น