Day 172 Update Carnivore Keto Day 39 Felt so much better today. Body is so achy…
Day 172 Update Carnivore Keto Day 39 Felt so much better today. Body is so achy especially lower legs. But I took some exogenous ketones electrolyte mix and a bunch of coffee with HWC in morning and felt better. When I first started keto last August there wasnt as many external supplements and guidance to help move along getting into ketosis. Its nice to have short cuts now. Good and bad I guess. Other pics: – Kiddos keto meal (tip: dont let them snack and wait til they are hungry. I dont let them eat right when they wake up anymore nor do I give them a big cup of goats milk anymore) – Husbands monster ribeye. Probably 20-25 oz?! He hasnt gone keto yet but he used to never eat red meat in fear of getting heart disease (runs in his family). But now he at least eats red meat and some fat!!! Win! OMAD Dinner: NY strip with butter. Bone broth w/ leftover oxtail and a sausage. (Had all in span of 2 hours) Notable mentions: 1) first time I feel somewhat keto-normal today after like 2 weeks. There were days I was clean but after my post late at night Id end up BPing. I was in denial. I really think IF and strict carnivore (minimum dairy too) helps get myself back on track faster than anything else. 2) my blood sugars are still above 110 fasting. I partied a little too hard this fallen cycle. I must must remember how bad bad can be! 3) whenever I eat a ton of carbs I end up needing a lot more sleep. That is one thing I do like about eating carbs. It may not be as restful as keto sleep but I like that Im out dead for even 8 hours (even though when I wake up I dont feel rested and actually feel more lethargic) but I like how I dont wake up in the middle of the night and then cant fall back asleep… 1) Carnivore keto-day: yes 2) ED behavior: None #keto #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketolifestyle #ketosis #ketodiet #ketotransformation #ketogenicliving #ketoresults #ketofit #ketoisdiet #ketofam #ketolife #ketoon #ketones #ketonesforfuel #weightloss #intermittentfasting #biohacking #fatisfuel #ketoforwomen #ketoweightloss #ketoislife #carnivoreketo #zerocarbs #carnivorediet #carnivore #carniketo #meatheals #ribeye

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น