Day 171 Update Carnivore Keto Day 38 Fasted 23 hours and then ate steak and egg…
Day 171 Update Carnivore Keto Day 38 Fasted 23 hours and then ate steak and eggs. I contemplated fasting longer but I had to consider breastfeeding so I decided to break the fast. Dinner: steak and eggs with butter (probably margarine). Brought my pink salt! Notable mentions: 1) I thought I was healed with carnivore and now I feel very humbled. I offered advice when I could but how so easily Ive fallen and fallen hard. I am humbled. My mom is Keto strong right now as I hide behind the scenes struggling with carbs. Its humbling to say the least. 2) Ive been IF for many months and also very easily. Today trying not to eat before even lunch was a challenge. I took naps to help myself. I checked my glucose randomly and it was 120 and I had no real carbs yesterday. Its obvious for a week or so I went carb crazy. Felt achy ALL day. My legs especially felt muscle aches. Had Himalayan salt and magnesium spray and that helped. Looking forward to being Keto strong soon. 3) Food tastes so much better when youre hungry for food. I hate eating real foods when Ive binged all day or ate the SAD diet. During those times I eat meals for the sake of eating meals and cant wait to just eat carbs or dessert (processed foods) after the meal. 1) Carnivore keto-day: yes 2) ED behavior: None #keto #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketolifestyle #ketosis #ketodiet #ketotransformation #ketogenicliving #ketoresults #ketofit #ketoisdiet #ketofam #ketolife #ketoon #ketones #ketonesforfuel #weightloss #intermittentfasting #biohacking #fatisfuel #ketoforwomen #ketoweightloss #ketoislife #carnivoreketo #zerocarbs #carnivorediet #carnivore #carniketo #meatheals

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น