16: Breakfast was Donut Shop coffee and Nut Pod creamer. Yum! I’m back in the 1…
16: Breakfast was Donut Shop coffee and Nut Pod creamer. Yum! I’m back in the 150’s this morning when I weighed in this morning. It’s amazing how up and down my weight is and I do tend to weigh more frequently than I should. I know. I should put that bitch scale away. Anyone else a chronic weigher? But I’m a numbers nerd. I like my graphs and charts. I like setting goals and making progress toward them. But one thing that my weight loss has almost never been is a straight line down. Even when I found ketosis for the first time and was doing more of a PSMF (that ultimately was too restrictive and didn’t allow for exercise…and I lost muscle) I still went up and down. I have PCOS a “delightful” syndrome of stupidly out of balance hormones and a body that fights with me. But… Consistently over time I can lose weight and ketosis/low carb has been the tool to get me there. What I’m doing now is sustainable. Once I’m at my goal (although I don’t quite have a specific number/weight/measurement…I’ll know when I’m there) I will continue this WOE with a little more wiggle room. What I won’t do is go back to the “Standard American Diet” that got me where I was. And y’all the graph doesn’t show me back in college when I was insulin resistant and up to 225lbs on my little 5’2 frame. I didn’t even get that heavy the day before I delivered my son. It’s tough to make good choices over and over and not see that scale drop every day. Like Pavlov’s dogs stepping on that scale we expect to get rewarded with a lower number especially when we’ve been “really good.” But many times we are let down or disappointed. But don’t give up. Consistency over time. Give your body time. #ketokricky #keto #ketoaf #ketosis #ketofam #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #ketones #ketolove #diet #ketolifestyle #ketoweightloss #ketoforweightloss #pcos #pcosweightloss #weightloss #weightlossjourney #ificanyoucan #betterthanyesterday #fitness #fitnessmotivation #mildmess #dontgiveup #itfitsinmymacros #iifiym #intermittentfasting #IF #dietmotivation #weightlossmotivation

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น